amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

disappointment

I wanted to update this with pictures from my Superheadz Wide and Slim camera, but I can't seem to find a good film processor in my area. As I've just moved here, it would seem that in a college town there would be at least one, 1-hour photo in the midst of this place, but alas, there is not. So I must wait til today to go cross out of my way to the next town to drop it off. So there it is, my post filled with pictures must wait a little bit longer, but in the meantime I've been trying my hand at sewing. Here's a sneak preview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment