amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

hello


I suppose it's rude of me to have not introduce myself. My name is Amanda and I'm a twenty year old graphic design student. This blog is mainly a source of sharing my thoughts, photographs, and vintage finds. I hope this will be a bit more successful than blogs past. I've never been good a keeping one for very long, but I intend to keep this going. A little about me; I love a good read, may it be a good graphic novel, non-fiction, fiction, anything really. I really enjoy photography, I'm trying to get my head around all that it encompasses. I mainly like to fiddle around with my ever-so growing collection of film cameras. Right now I'm a full time student in the Pacific Northwest, so my schedule is a bit hetic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, I guess that's me.


Photo I took of a dead moth I found in front of my house one day, such a precious creature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment