amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

today

[american apparel high waist zip shorts, vintage floral crop top, and grey leggings]

Thought I could share my outfit today because I'm in love with these shorts. I've been trying to find a pair while I'm out thrifting, but it just hasn't been my luck so I opted for these and they fit wonderfully. Speaking of which, just wanted to share some vintage finds in my etsy shop that are for sale right now.





Top photo shows a vintage floral 70's inspired dress and a cute floral mini. Bottom photo is a black polka dot mini. So don't miss out on the cuteness over at You're So Sweet.

4 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

i adore your fashion sense.

Kennedy said...

your blog is lovely! i think you should keep the red shorts from the above post, they look just right on you!

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

ooh, love all of these gorgeous looks. I absolutely adore florals, and I'm smitten with your fabulous belt. SO lovely!! xx veronika

amanda said...

@GIRL AND CLOSET

Thanks! I can't get enough of florals.

Post a Comment