amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, May 15, 2011

grassy fields

So the other day it was gorgeous outside and I decided to take a walk around parts I generally have never been before. I stumbled upon a grassy hill top and took some decent photos. I love the area that I live in because there are beautiful landscapes and tons of kitties! Seriously the house around the corner from my apartment has several cats that hang and roam about, it's so nice because my boyfriend and I can't get a cat though we desperately want one.




Going to Ulta today because I hear they have Butter London nail polish now? This is exciting because I just found the Ulta in my area, yay!

6 comments:

Emma said...

What a lovely looking area! x

Robyn said...

What a lovely place to take pictures. Good luck on your nail polish hunt.

Tonya said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the color of your dress. So pretty!

www.themoptop.com

Tonya said...

Yes, Im from Spokane!

Julia Topaz said...

I'm glad to have stumbled across this blog, all your photos are lovely!

The Cat Hag said...

You look fantastic, love your hair! :)

I am so envious you have a Ulta in your area.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment