amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

magazines

I've been going magazine crazy as of late and it's been so much fun flipping through mass amounts of beautiful layouts and design. And the beautiful photos of course. This binge of mine happens to happen at the most opportune of time as I am studying magazine layout and design in one of my classes. So it's sort of perfect. I love the cover of Material Girl, such a cute kitten! I haven't had a chance to go through Lula or Material Girl, but I'm super excited to! Even if Material Girl is in German.


I also stumbled upon a really cute online magazine called Cupcake Magazine. It features all sorts of cute photos and inspiration as well as yummy recipes! Take a look for yourself at their latest issue:

0 comments:

Post a Comment