amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Saturday, May 7, 2011

polyvore

I've always known about polyvore, but never had the time or will power to start creating cute little sets or collections of images. But! Once I heard about Orchid Grey's contest, I had to give it a shot. All you have to do is make a polyvore using Lulus.com images and pieces to create your spring to summer set for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. I really enjoyed making mine and I think I'll make more. It's somewhat relaxing. Here's mine:


I've been so busy lately with homework, it's insane. My design project is turning out possibly the cutest thing ever. Once I fine tune it, I'll share, but it's not quite there yet. Til next time.

1 comments:

Änglamark said...

Great inspiration! Everything is so bright and summery:) I really like the sunglasses. And good luck in the contest!

Love Änglamark.

Post a Comment