amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

sorry

Sorry I've been so distant, but school has overrun my life (as seen below). I really want to start focusing on fashion more and do a lot more wiwt type of posts, but in the mean time I can share with you is one of my projects at school that is in the works currently. It's a cute cupcake editorial layout, that I'm rather proud of. This is my first work with InDesign, so it's all very new to me so I'm rather surprised I created something so cute. Still needs some tweaking, but you get the idea.




I'm wearing a cute crocheted peter pan collar by peoplewebs over a simple black tshirt from gap and a grey cardigan that I've had for ages. This is one of my many combinations of my school attire on most days.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I got linked here because someone told me you had a great collar. Turns out that was the truth! It is darling.

amanda said...

@Sarah
Thanks so much, it's a big part of my wardrobe nowadays!

Robyn said...

That layout is impressive, and still very cute at the same time.

Becky-May said...

I love yor peter pan collar top! It looks great on you :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Post a Comment