amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, May 22, 2011

grey skies

Today I went for a walk on a not so glamorous day, but I managed. The whole past week it's been well into the 70's. It's been rather nice, but today it's back to the grey skies that I'm oh so use to. Either way, I went on a walkabout to just photograph some interesting things. I found this lovely little nook right across the street from where I live. I'm thinking this will be a new coveted spot where I can take outfit pictures. Lovely! Also I soon realized I was being watched!

[cardigan and dress- thrifted, bag - DSW]

Thinking about putting this dress in the shop, I never wear it. We shall see!

2 comments:

then she'll carelessly cut you said...

Such a sweet dress! And I love finding new places like that :)

Rosie x

"couture, ma cherie" said...

That cat has a heart nose aw!! Love your bag :) x

Post a Comment