amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Friday, June 17, 2011

friends

My week with my parents and my pup was just the thing I needed to cure my homesickness. Just lounging around and meeting up with old friends for coffee was a treat. My best friend, Rachael, came back with me and we've been exploring around my neighborhood taking tons of pictures, especially of all the cats that are around. So I can't wait to get my film developed! I'm in love with my new Minolta camera! We stumbled upon this beautiful field and couldn't resist to take pictures. Loved it because of the thunder storm clouds that were rolling in!

I'm in love with these American Apparel High Waist Pants. I've been wearing them everywhere. I especially love it paired with this thrifted top!





Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment