amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day

Some photos of me and my pops, wish I could see him in person to wish him a happy father's day. My relationship with my dad is amazing and I am so glad to have him as my father. All the times when I wanted a weird piercing or tattoo, as we all have had those mischievous teenage rebellion moments, he said no and for good reason. Or the times where I was just a knucklehead and didn't listen to him even though I should, which I now wish I had. At the time I didn't think he had my best interests at heart, but really he always has even if I never understood that. He's truly a person I admire and rely on.


I hope everyone is having a good holiday with their dads!

2 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

these are so cute!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Lea said...

These are so darn sweet :)

Post a Comment