amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Thursday, June 9, 2011

home at last

Visiting my folks at home now and it's felt so good to back in my old room, yet slightly weird as it's changed and my puppy has grown. But it's so nice! Here's some tumblr inspiration as of late since I'm away:







Until next time!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

CUTE photos. Just wanted to let you know, Liberty Lake is having a community yard sale this Saturday! I hope there will be lots of great stuff to find there, and I thought I would let you know :)

www.themoptop.com

Änglamark said...

Those shoes are just gorgeous! I could buy a hundred of the same style and still want more;) haha. And thanks for the sweet comment^^
Love Änglamark.

Post a Comment