amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

sun

My boyfriend and I went to this huge antique show yesterday. Had so much fun going around and searching through stuff, but somehow I came away with nothing. There were so many pieces I wanted to get, but my wallet just couldn't allow it. Oh well. Saving up for vacation, home in less than a week! It's been so sunny out too! Yesterday it was at least 75, felt good!

Sun in my eyes! Wearing a F21 dress that's adorable!


Until next time!

2 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i love your dress and i love antique shows!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

aww, you look absolutely adorable, and I love that sweet little bow on your dress!! Hope you had a fabulous time at the antique show. xx veronika

Post a Comment