amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bracelets

So today out of pure boredom, I made a little charm bracelet. Just one charm, one incredibly unique charm that looks like a little moon rock! On a simple custom length chain, that I made with my own little hands. I'm thinking about giving it a double chain though for a little something extra! Let me know what you think! I'm really excited that I discover an enjoyment of this, definitely a fun thing to do. I've made a few bracelets in the past using hex nuts and some string, so this was a little different!




Well that's it, again let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Tabitha Sheridan said...

Thats gorgeous, i love it!

Post a Comment