amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, July 3, 2011

film

I finally got some pictures developed from a few of my film cameras. So excited. I hope to get more developed soon. I always have tons of cameras that have a half of roll of unused film. Need to get around and shoot the rest of them, so I can see what's on them.






This is the Milk Bottle, seriously one of the cutest little places for shakes and burgers. It's my boyfriend's and I's favorite place to eat!



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

These are beautiful! I'm completely in love with the 3rd picture from the bottom. It just feels sort of familiar. Like...very comforting and homey. And the cat in the last picture is adorable!!!

But anyway, I just found your blog and shop and I love them! You've got an amazing eye.

Would it be possible to get your email address? Mine is just_like_old_times@yahoo.com. If so, that would be wonderful! :)

Lily said...

This first photo is pure magic. The framed picture behind you, you, holding the camera, the blurry effect and the colours (oh, the colours!). Brilliant!
xxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

foxtailandfern.com said...

Oh my goodness, this outfit's even better. You've got yourself a new follower!

Post a Comment