amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, July 10, 2011

frustration

I've been searching for a job for a long while now, ever since I've moved here basically, and it seems that nobody is hiring. I'm extremely frustrated because I've had a steady job for the past three years. My etsy shop brings in small amounts very sparingly, which is okay, but I need something to keep me from depleting my saved up funds and keep me busy in general while generating some cash flow, nahmean?

Speaking of which today I went shopping (not really helping my case, ergh!) and got tons of makeup and beauty stuff that I really didn't need, but oh well. Hah. Some mac studio sculpt concealer and carbon eyeshadow, urban decay sin eyeshadow pencil, and nars deep throat blush. Things I've wanted to try for awhile now. So crazy how spendy makeup is nowadays. Blah.

The other day there was a storage unit sale in my area that my boyfriend and I went to, was so insanely fun. Never been to that type of thing before, but I managed to get a Pentax k1000 film camera with two lenses and leather bag including the manual and flash for 35 bucks, pretty much a steal. Super excited to shoot with that as well. So my spending has gotten away with me yet again.

Well, I'll leave you with a photobooth snapshot I took today.
Wearing a thrifted silk blouse I picked up from a garage sale and brown high waisted shorts I cut from thrifted pants, though you can't see much of them.


Until next time!

1 comments:

Tabitha Sheridan said...

Have you watched storage wars? It's all about buying and selling containers and their contents!

You have great hair by the way!

Post a Comment