amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, July 17, 2011

neglect

Sorry for neglecting this blog for this week, I honestly haven't done anything all week really. Was the last week of my summer course so summer has really begun for me now! Time to start searching for a job, blah. I did apply for a job that I'm crossing my fingers for, but I don't want to get my hopes up like I have in the past :/

And like my blog, I've neglected a project I had been working away at for awhile and I decided to pick it back up which is making this cute kitty cat dress! Here is a not so great photobooth picture, tomorrow I will post actual photos of this dress once I make a few more alterations! I promise. This is the first dress I've ever made and it was very fun, yet very frustrating at the same time. I cannot tell you how many times I just threw the whole thing down in frustration. I am no seamtress, so this was my first big sewing project. Like I said, still needs some improvements! But it's almost there! The sewing is pretty raw, but I have to learn by practice!



Until next time!

2 comments:

Tessa Kit said...

love this look!

http://tessa-kit.blogspot.com/

kirstyb said...

love that top x

Post a Comment