amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Monday, July 18, 2011

soo...

So I said I was going to post actual photos of my cat dress today, buuuut (Yes, there is a but, eek) I got an interview instead! But (Yes, another but) I finished the alterations I wanted to make on my dress and I fully anticipate photos this week! Anyway I really hope I get the job, my interview was awesome and I just need a summer job to keep me busy!

Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

I can't wait to see your cat dress.

Hope everything went well at the interview. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Jordan said...

Hope the interview went swimmingly!

Peace, Love and Puppies
Raised By Wolves

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

cant wait to see the cat dress :)

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment