amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

sunny days

It's been crazy hot over in my area. Having lived in the Pacific Northwest most of my life, I've been extremely blessed with not having too hot of summers. BUT since moving to the Inland Northwest, things have changed and over 80 degree days for a couple of days straight is a bit of a change for me. Been looking for a good water hole to swim in and me and my boyfriend are probably going to go to tomorrow as it will be hot yet again. I could only imagine what it must be like in other parts of the country and the world.

I got this dress at TJ Maxx and I don't really shop there often, but since moving here I love them. So many good prices on haircare and beauty stuff. I don't really care for their clothes, but I found this diamond in the rough and had to have it. I also love the Value Village here, where I found these t-strap wedges for 3.50. Yes, 3.50! I was super excited because they are a great height for me and the t-strap is adorable and versatile. I happened to stumble upon a Nordstrom Rack and oh my, I had to refrain myself. So many good pair of shoes for decent prices. Sigh, I need a job. Haha.


I'm wearing a TJ Maxx dress and belt, thrifted wedges and a fieldguided tote.



This last photo isn't really a fashion related photo, but I love it anyway. I love playing with the aperture, shutter speeds, and depth of field on my cameras. I'm really excited because in the fall I'm taking a film and digital photography class, I really want to learn more and more about photography especially film since I'm an avid film camera collector.

Until next time!

2 comments:

foxtailandfern.com said...

I love love love this outfit! You look beautiful! We have TK Maxx here in the UK which I think is basically the same and I very rarely find things there that I like. I did once come across some cute Marc by Marc Jacobs slip ons but they weren't my size!

PiKuLa bags said...

I'm off to etsy, looking for this great tote you are wearing...not to mention the dress. Beautiful!

Post a Comment