amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2011

kitty

My boyfriend and I aren't allowed to have cats at our apartment, which is a very sad thing considering we would love to own one, but our complex is crawling with kitties galore! Which is awesome! So the other day I happened to stumble upon one as I was coming home from work and he followed me right up to the door, even climbed our little stairs and almost fell down a few times. We gave him a little bit of tuna to keep him happy and he stuck around for awhile..




Super cute!

2 comments:

Morgan Jordan said...

Aw, how adorable! I love cats.

Don't forget to enter my Coach purse giveaway! http://stylocrat.blogspot.com/2011/08/100th-post-vintage-coach-purse-giveaway.html

rachel! said...

how cute & fun!! i love cute kitties.

Post a Comment