amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Sunday, September 18, 2011

tattoo

It's been a long time since I've posted. I really have been trying to keep this up, but alas it just hasn't been working. Between work and school coming up I don't know what I'm going to do, no spare time at all! But I will post more pictures as I start taking more. I'm taking a film photography and a printmaking class this quarter and I plan on sharing all my projects and mishaps during it. I'm really excited for this quarter to start, just another step closer to get my degree. In other news it's my birthday Thursday! Turning the big 21, don't know how I feel about that. Just weird to think about. Getting older is weird, but it cannot be helped. Also! I got a tattoo! I'm super excited about it. I've been wanting one forever and I finally got it. The first of a few I'm sure. Sitting in the chair for two and a half hours wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely a pain I've never felt before, I wouldn't even go to say it was a pain just a weird vibration burning sensation. Anyway here's a picture of my fresh tattoo...

(slightly darker and more deep red in person though).

Hope you all are enjoying these last few days of summer!

3 comments:

Michaela Scalisi said...

lovely tattoo :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

No Model Lady said...

Ooooo, loves it!

Tonya said...

You are very correct on DYD and the vintage warehouse! Have you been the the vintage warehouse yet? Its amazing!! I got the polka dot dress there and one of the floral tops. They're pretty reasonably priced too...
I hope to transfer to the Art Institute in Portland...if all things go well :)
What are your plans?

and I totally recognize the place in the first photo :)

Post a Comment