amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Saturday, January 7, 2012

as promised

Like I said I would, I'm here to share a few of the photos I took in my film photography class last quarter. I think I'm going to split it up considering I have so many pictures I want to share. So here is the first batch, the first of many I hope!
An experimental tactic I used with my negatives that I think turned out pretty well. My teacher said she hadn't seen someone do something like it and was glad to see someone do something different.

depth of view project

An outtake of my self portrait project, but I quite liked it.

The first picture I ever developed/printed in a darkroom and I absolutely love it. It's probably my favorite photo I took in this class!


Enjoy! Tell me what you think!
Ps. Also I redid the layout. Which I think is pretty cute! Thanks to pugly pixel!

5 comments:

Britt+Whit said...

wow the photos are great! i would love to know more about the process of developing these types of photos! so unique


love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Crystal Haines said...

Beautiful photos! Great job! :)

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

These are really beautiful! I love the depth of field photo. Developing your own photos is so much fun. I hope to see more soon.
XOXO

StreetChic said...

i love B&W photos!and these are stunning

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Buffalo Hearts said...

So every time I check out your blog- I always come back to that first photo on this post. Are any of them for sale? I'd love a copy of the first one! You can reach me directly at buffalohearts@gmail.com. Let me know!

Post a Comment