amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Thursday, January 19, 2012

ugh

Holy macrole! Classes have been keeping me busy and kicking my butt. I thought I would have a medium workload for only having 3 days of classes, but man I was totally wrong! My design class has been pushing me to my limit with unrealistic projects. I'm going along with it because the next projects seem promising, but I'm not too keen on the teaching style. I'm sure most students have this problem. Anyway it's been snowing up a storm here! Yesterday within 3 hours we had already gotten about 3-4 inches. Insane. And school still isn't cancelled today, but I can't complain as I live within walking distance of school. Hah! Well here is a brief update of my week in pictures.



Until next time!

1 comments:

charity victoria said...

whaaat I didn't know you were on here too! followin' :)

Post a Comment