amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Friday, January 27, 2012

wow...

...where have I been? School, is where! Totally been enthralled into my design class that I just don't have much time to do anything else. It's also caused a new nuisance, migraines! It's a total pain, but my trusty excedrin has been my best friend.

In my last post I talked about how my design teacher's teaching style wasn't my thing, but he's actually been a complete help. While I thought his projects were a bit crazy, I now realize that there is a method to his madness. While other teachers allow the creative side of design to shine, he stresses the crazy things that most designers will probably be stuck with when they are first starting out. Which aren't so fun, but none of my classmates, including myself, have had any experience with this side of design. So all in all it's pretty helpful in the long run. Also my teacher told me that I was "Kickin' ass in class" so that's always a plus in my book, hah!

I know it's totally overdone, but here are a few instagram photos from the last two weeks! Filled with snow and design and more snow!

1 comments:

Lily said...

oh, I see you're enjoying a pretty white winter, too. I am so envious! :) here in vienna there is no snow at all :( Anyways, lovely photos!

Post a Comment