amanda - 21 - pacific northwest - graphic design student
can often be found reading, thrifting, taking photographs, cruising on my bike, laughing, and indulging in sweets.
flickr / rss / bloglovin' / tumblr / pinterest / twitter

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

the year in photobooth

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the photobooth pictures I took last year. It's also cool to see how you've progressed throughout the year, whether it be new style, new haircut, or new surroundings. So I decided to do just that and show you too!
I can't even begin to describe last year. I moved away, out of my parents house into an apartment with my boyfriend. My boyfriend I celebrated our two year anniversary in 2011. New haircuts, styles, jobs, friends, and school. Just a lot of change that I was really happy to make. So that's 2011 for me in a nutshell!

3 comments:

Buffalo Hearts said...

Hey Amanda!

Just wanted to let you know I chose you for the Liebster blog award and linked you on my blog. Check it out!

Buffalohearts.blogspot.com

❤❤

Jessa Belle said...

Congrats on hitting the two year mark! You have quite the darling wardrobe and all these photos are so cute!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

Britt+Whit said...

i love this! such a cute re-cap! congrats on the move! how exciting


love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Post a Comment